Looking to grow your business in a cost-effective, low-maintenance way? Why not turn your truck into a mobile billboard to promote your business and reach new clients while you focus on getting jobs done? Vehicle wraps or graphics can result in an estimated 30,000 to 80,000 impressions per day, and because they last approximately 7 years, this could be a very smart return on investment for your business. But vehicle graphics not only help you advertise on the go — they also provide your business with a more polished and professional look. Below are just a few truck graphic ideas to take your truck to the next level.
Popular Truck Graphics for Businesses
First, here are a few popular design elements and ideas to promote your business with truck graphics:
- Make sure to align your graphics with your business’ brand. Use your logo and stick to the logo color-scheme to help build recognition.
- Give a face to your business. Including a photo of the business owner of a small business is a popular trend to help personalize your business and build trust among potential clients. If you work in a small town, you may even get recognized by people on the street!
- Show your business’ specialty. Your graphics should help demonstrate what you do, so that you don’t have to explain it all via text.
Below are a few of the most popular areas for truck graphic placement:
- Side doors
- Rear window
- Many more options available!
A Few Examples
If you’re looking for more creative or unique ideas to help get your truck or fleet of trucks noticed, consider the following tips and examples:
- Create an optical illusion: This is an increasingly popular trend, used by the likes of FedEx and Pepsi, to make use of the ample space on the side of large delivery and semi trucks.
- Wrap the whole vehicle: Many people are now choosing to wrap the entire truck, including the windows for an uninterrupted, mural-like look.
- Incorporate some humor: For example, a popular trend for plumbing trucks is a graphic that makes the driver look like he/she is sitting on a toilet. This might embarrass your team members, but would certainly attract attention!
- Use limited text: No matter what style or design you choose, be sure to keep the text minimal, simple and easily-to-read. Only include the necessary information, such as your business logo, your tagline and your contact info, for example.
Truck Wrap Cost
One of the biggest factors affecting the price of graphics or a wrap for your truck is the size of your truck. As you can probably guess, the larger the truck and larger the graphic, the more it will likely cost you. Of course, a full car wrap will also cost much more than lettering or a smaller graphic. For more detailed information about the cost, check out our other blog post: How Much Does it Cost to Wrap a Truck?
Get Started Today
With vehicle wraps, the options are truly endless! If you’re interested in exploring more truck graphic ideas and options for your business, our Vehicle Graphics Department at Pacific Truck Colors is here to help. We specialize in custom-made vehicle graphics, from simple door logos to full-coverage vehicle wraps for trucks of all shapes and sizes, using only high-performance media and proven installation techniques. To get started, request a quote today!