Advertise Through Vehicle Branding
Here in the graphics department at PTC, we consider ourselves to be identity managers. It is important for your brand to be recognizable and send a nice clean image that resonates with your audience. If you consider the statistics compiled by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, it becomes very clear how the single most cost effective form of advertising is through vehicle graphics.
How does the cost of vehicle wraps compare to other forms of advertising forms?
Consider these statistics compiled by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- Unlike radio and TV, audiences can’t change the channel.
- Reaches more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than ALL other forms of advertising.
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles a year will pass in front of nine million vehicles.
- Americans report spending an average of 15 hours per week in their cars.
- Every traffic jam becomes a terrific marketing opportunity.
- Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, professionals, and families.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
The Best Return on Your Advertising Investment!
The benefits of a vehicle wrap hit home with stunning clarity when you compare its cost to the Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) of other forms of advertising (Statistics courtesy of the Outdoor Advertising Association of America):
- Vehicle wraps on average, cost $.15 per CPM.
- The average for all forms of billboard ads cost $1.78 per CPM.
- A 60-second drive-time ad in the top 100 radio markets on average, cost $5.92 per CPM.
- A Local network TV ad spot cost, on average, $11.51 per CPM.
- A one-quarter b/w page ad in the top 100 newspaper markets cost $11.66 per CPM.
- A prime-time spot in the top 100 television markets cost $20.54 per CPM.
Vehicles wrapped with eye catching graphics are absolutely the most cost effective type of advertising available.
- 98% of in-car audiences indicated they noticed truck-side ads.
- Outdoor advertising deliver immediate results for advertisers. 29% say outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week.
- 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want.
“Americans spend more time in cars today than ever before!”
Now let’s do the math: 30,000 impressions from your vehicle wrap are going to cost you a whopping $4.50, compared to $177.60 for a 60-second drive-time radio ad delivering the same number of impressions. Fifty thousand impressions created from your vehicle wrap would inch up to $7.50 compared to $296.00 for 60-second drive-time radio ad delivering the same number of impressions.
- And if you have 5 vehicles in your fleet generating an average of 50,000 impressions per day EACH (according to the Traffic Audit Bureau for Media Measurement), those 250,000 impressions would cost you $37.50 using your mobile advertising compared to $1,480 for a 60-second drive-time radio ad delivering the same number of impressions.
Can you afford NOT to take advantage of the ad-space on your vehicle?
As a “One Stop Fleet Shop”, we are able to help facilitate all aspects of your vehicle from paint and collision, fabricating and van interiors to full service on aerial lifts. Since we are talking graphics, we are also able to provide you with your brand or image for your vehicle while it is here for other service, or for just graphics. We have a climate controlled facility that can accommodate small vehicles up to tractors and 53’ trailers. We use premium cast vinyl by 3M, and laminate all printed images. There are no projects too large or too small for PTC.
PTC and the graphics department would love the opportunity to help you mange your brand with vehicle graphics. Please contact the Graphics department for more information on how we can get your vehicle to work for you.